Re: Queries give impossible results

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_Triaton.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:45:11 +0100

Niall Litchfield wrote...
>I didn't see the show, but seeing as how he murdered Stairway to Heaven a
>few years back (presumably hiding the bodies of music afficionados
>everywhere in the nearest billabong), it doesn't surprise me at all.

Hi Mr. Litchfield,

please let me know: How can you kill something that is already cold, stiff, well - *dead*? This former beautiful piece of a musical genius has been murdered by everyone who played it which name is not Mr. Page. And I confess: I'm among the killers ;-)

Greetings from Germany,
Guido

--
My thougths don't reflect the ones of my employer. I'm grateful.