Re: Oracle History??

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:59:21 +1100

It's definitely a start, so thanks for that.... looking for something with a bit more (technical) detail, however, so if any other possibilities present themselves, I'd be grateful.

(And I discover parallel server dates back to 1985!!!)

Regards
HJR "Karsten Farrell" <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com> wrote in message news:R_AC9.760$Dx5.76930442_at_newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...
> Howard J. Rogers wrote:
> > Does anyone know of a set of documentation outlining when features first
> > appeared in various Oracle versions? For example, I believe that
Parallel

http://www.oracle.com/corporate/investor_relations/news/index.html?history.h tml