Re: Track Query that crash the system

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:13:29 +0300

Well, if that's really a crash, Oracle should've written relevant information into the alert log (including reference to the trace file that contains more detailed information on crash cause and environment.) You should inspect these and consult with Oracle Support (or browse metalink for a quick start) to see if this is a known bug/problem and if there's a fix for it. If you discovered something new, you'll need to open a TAR with OSS and have them fix it (if your version is still under ECS, that is.)