Re: Service

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:02:20 -0000

"Daniel Morgan" <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3DD543BA.E5962C0E_at_exesolutions.com...
> How about it Oracle? Email is free and we could sign-up at metalink.
>
> If you need some help creating the database I've no doubt we could round
> up a few consultants to write the application..

I can't see that that would be needed since the application already exists and is used at Metalink for , as Jonathan notes, security alerts. Moreover you can customize 'My Headlines' *and* get 'My Headlines' emailed to you automatically. This doesn't give quite what Jonathan is asking for but it would be interesting to see how many people use the functionality that is already in Metalink before asking for new functionality. Don't we just hate it when end users do that.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA