URGENT - not .world default domain name

From: Frank_Azimi <frank_azimi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Nov 2002 15:38:46 -0800

Can you please tell me how can I reset the Oracle domain name to .world.
I create a new database in a new server. Somehow the domain attach to service name needs to be .ourcomapnyname.com . When in Database creation domain name attach to database and how can I make it again default as .world.

Thanks Received on Mon Nov 18 2002 - 17:38:46 CST