Creating permssion for tables I created

From: gamaz <gamaz_at_eathlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:49:45 GMT

Hi,
I have created few tables table_a, table_b etc. I do not have dba permission. Now, I have granted permission for select, update, delete and insert on these tables to few members of my department (this is a test environment). They could run all the above commands on my tables.

However, they need to create stored procedure, triggers and queries against my tables.
I was wondering if there is any way to grant permissions to allow them to create trigger, sp, queries against my tables. Just to remind again that I do not have dba permission. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Regards. Received on Mon Nov 18 2002 - 12:49:45 CST