Re: Queries give impossible results

From: Jake S <nospam_at_nospam.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:30:13 GMT

As I explained I think we are in wrong tracks. When I figure this out, I'll post a solution with explanation. Until then we might as well concider this case closed.

You claim me to post false messages without checking my posts to other newsgroups. It's quite easy to trace someone's message history, so I don't think that was a nice thing to do.

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:pj8B9.10527$WL3.2608_at_rwcrnsc54...
> Jake,
> You ask for help but don't provide rudimentary details (like the explain
> plan). An explain plan isn't going to reveal any company secrets. (I
> really can't see how the table names or index names are going to "reveal"
> some company secret and if you feel they are just edit the darn thing.)
We