Exception while installing Oracle 9i on Redhat

From: FF <no_at_spam.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:53:27 +0100

Hello,

I tried to install Oracle on my Redhat 7.3 computer. I set the variables, installed JRE, created the users and groups. But there's an error during the installation. It's in French, but here's an "approximate" translation (anyway, the error message is very short):

Error
Exception generated when an host's IP cannot be determined

How can I solve this error?
Thanks Received on Sat Nov 16 2002 - 15:53:27 CST