Re: Service

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:58:33 -0000

I have to admit that HP doesn't do it for every bug - the database is huge when you go to their site. But it's well-documented, pro-active in publication and seems to be thorough.

I think this one came through the post because it is present in so many of the major 'cumulative' patches, and so many users are likely to be affected. In a way it was a bit like Oracle's recent implementation of security alerts.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk