Oracle on Linux

From: Mark Thomas <thomasm_at_g2a.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 05:25:40 GMT

Hi,

        We are replacing the server we run Oracle on. One of the options we are considering is putting Oracle on a server running Linux. I was wondering if anyone had experience running Oracle on Linux and if so how does it compare to running Oracle on Solaris.

Thanks,
Mark Received on Fri Nov 15 2002 - 23:25:40 CST