Re: Move Oracle installation, interMedia confused

From: Peter Sylvester <peters_at_mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:38:06 -0500

If you look at the DB creation scripts, output by dbca, you'll see a reference to the library location in the context.sh script (8.1.7.2 Solaris below). You'll need to track down what dr0csys does with this. I believe it ends up stored in a table somwhere.

--Peter

#!/bin/sh
cd $ORACLE_HOME/ctx/admin

sqlplus << EOF