Re: Queries give impossible results

From: Jake S <nospam_at_nospam.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:17:00 GMT

"nn" <nn_at_n.com> wrote in message
> it s very normal ; revue you sql course.

It seems that you didn't understand. Please, read the example more carefully. Using common sense it's easy to understand that there are more than 4 customers that are not 'PERSON' but are 'ACTIVE'. I'm not a beginner with databases nor SQL and there are more people in my company that are puzzled with this problem. I don't post unnecessary messages. This is a cry for help.