Re: DB2 entering Wall Street. Will Oracle be left behind??

From: Yasenko Yorgich <elcaro_at_softhome.net>
Date: 14 Nov 2002 04:05:03 -0800

>>I read an article that JP Morgan is entering into an agreement with
IBM to
>>outsource its tech operations.

Huh, is this the step too far in wrong direction:

"Moody's Investors Service on Wednesday cut J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s JPM.N long-term debt ratings, reflecting concern about the No. 2 U.S. bank's near-term ability to maintain "acceptable profitability" as investment banking revenue falls and loan losses mount."

And when I worked for them they used CSC and boy they were utter rubbish. Received on Thu Nov 14 2002 - 06:05:03 CST