Re: oracle error message

From: cris <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:51:29 +0100

Richard wrote:

> when I installed Oracle even just client for 7.3 I got o8m80.vrf
> not found error message, can' find this file in installation files
> at all. any idea what was wrong ?

The installer included in the 7.3 client is not y2k compliant, so it stopped to work after 31-12-1999. You can try to login to Metalink and download the y2k compliant version, install it first and then pick up the product list from the CD.

Please do not crosspost.

Kind regards, Cristian Received on Thu Nov 14 2002 - 04:51:29 CST