Re: listener and /tmp

From: Lou Donayre <ldonayre_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:49:44 GMT

Restrict your /tmp from using all the swap by setting the mount option for /tmp in your /etc/vfstab to something less than your swap size.

For example, if you have 2GB of swap, make a backup of your /etc/vfstab and then add the entry

size=200m

to the options column of the /tmp line. This will restrict your /tmp from using more than 200M of space on your swap.

Regards,

-Lou