Re: Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 2g per process memory limit

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:06:02 +1100

"Chuckster" <chuckycarson_at_networkcloud.com> wrote in message news:3DD33DB7.2080204_at_networkcloud.com...

> What do you mean by fancier versions of Windows 2000?

I imagine he is thinking of Advanced Server and Data Centre Server (each of which costs squillions more than the basic Win2000 Server product, but each of which also lifts the bar on memory allocation limits, to say nothing else of what they do in terms of CPU counts and other things).

I s'pose it also depends on your choice of desktop wallpaper and sound theme.

Not that Oracle would give too hoots either way.

Regards
HJR