Re: Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000 2g per process memory limit

From: Chuckster <chuckycarson_at_networkcloud.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:07:51 -0800

What do you mean by fancier versions of Windows 2000? Also, the 3gb per process is with the /3GB boot.init switch?

Thanks,
CC

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Thu Nov 14 2002 - 00:07:51 CST