Re: Problem with Oracle Export

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:01:22 GMT

"Adam Wiedenhaefer" <adamw_at_imageright.com> wrote in message news:4799bc2c.0211120750.6bebdd60_at_posting.google.com...
> Greetings,
>
> I'm trying to run an export job on an oracle server which is on a
> separate physical box from where the management server is installed. I
> do have the agent installed and running. For some reason the job fails
> with the following message:
>
> "LRM-00109 could not open parameter file
> 'C:/WINNT/TEMP/1620171130.dat"
>
> I was getting a similar message before I added a "NULL.TCL" file in
> the TCL directory. If you notice, Oracle is using forward slashes
> instead of backslashes. Does anyone know why this is happening?

I don't know if the cause if the forward slash, I think you should double check the permissions on that folder and verify that the user under which the Agent is running is allowed to write in there. If the user is LocalSystem, you should assign the R&W rights to group SYSTEM as there is no real LocalSystem user. If the user is not LocalSystem then you should verify if he has access to that directory. If the permissions are ok, then you'll be back to the slash issue.
By the way, is there any message in the Windows System Log ?

Bye,
Flavio Received on Wed Nov 13 2002 - 17:01:22 CST