Re: Move Oracle installation, interMedia confused

From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <arifsaha_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:36:54 -0600

Whoops, forgot to describe my system...

After the harddisk failed, I moved (reinstall) the Oracle 8.1.6 installation to another disk.
Unfortunately, interMedia stubbornly try to find its library in its old location.

Is there anyway to reset interMedia to start looking its library in the right place? I tried to change the entry in sys.library$ to no avail.

I use Oracle 8.1.6 in Linux Red Hat 7.3.

Thank you!

--
                                   S P Arif Sahari Wibowo