Re: bstat and estat

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:42:08 GMT

Ah, that pesky detail about the version..........

For 8.0.6, just stick with BSTAT/ESTAT. If you need help analyzing the output, then you can do one of three things:

  1. Look up the information in the docs. Not always the easiest thing to do.
  2. Try running your ESTAT output file through www.oraperf.com. It will analyze the output for you.
  3. Post sections that you don't understand to the newsgroup and we can help you analyze the output.

Cheers,
Brian