OT Re: Getting certified in the UK

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:01:30 -0000

"Norman Dunbar" <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk> wrote in message news:E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA702EA5AB6_at_lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk...
> Hi Niall,
>
> so England lost again then ?
> I didn't know - not being much of a sports fan myself - it's something
> to do with being a Jock I suspect - which probably explains the
> 'alternative universe' bit that you wrote.

for the record it went

Australia 492 & 296/5 declared
England 325 & 79.

About he only good thing to come out of it was to discover that its as well that nasser is a useless tosser as he clearly hasn't a clue when he wins the toss.

Obviously I'd be perfectly prepared to comment on beinga jock and not being a sports fan but, as my wife is Glaswegian, cowardice rules :( Received on Tue Nov 12 2002 - 14:01:30 CST