Problem with Oracle Export

From: Adam Wiedenhaefer <adamw_at_imageright.com>
Date: 12 Nov 2002 07:50:29 -0800

Greetings,

I'm trying to run an export job on an oracle server which is on a separate physical box from where the management server is installed. I do have the agent installed and running. For some reason the job fails with the following message:

"LRM-00109 could not open parameter file 'C:/WINNT/TEMP/1620171130.dat"

I was getting a similar message before I added a "NULL.TCL" file in the TCL directory. If you notice, Oracle is using forward slashes instead of backslashes. Does anyone know why this is happening? Received on Tue Nov 12 2002 - 09:50:29 CST