Re: OEM job fails because " Show ouput " log is too long

From: <mokat67_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:09:42 GMT

Hi Naill

THe output of the jobs is not that large. The job is seperate is the following tasks:

  1. Export of an database (all output is in the log)
  2. After the export a dos task will be started which copies hundreds of files to another server server. during this action the message appears in the log " output truncated " I also executed task 2 seperately and at this time the job ended sucessfully without the output truncated message. I can hardly believe that the output is more then 1MB Thanks in forward