Secure Oracle Thin JDBC Driver

From: Jess Nielsen <jni_at_ementor.dk>
Date: 11 Nov 2002 08:07:36 -0800

Hi there,

I have an applet which is using a JDBC thin client and it is working fine. Now I would like to change it so it is using secure JDBC instead.

The setup server is done similar to the description of the sample described at this url:

http://otn.oracle.com/sample_code/deploy/security/files/secure_thin_driver/Readme.html#descsamples

The code, where I'm using a property to describe the encryption I want to use, looks like the one pasted below.

Can some one please tell me why I get the exception below and more important how do I fix it. I have a strange feeling that it is because the client doesn't know the algorigthms, but where do I find these algorithms if that is the reason?

I hope for som help soon.

Thanks in regards,
Jess