ULTRA-SEARCH

From: Henry <site-design_at_gmx.at>
Date: 11 Nov 2002 02:15:42 -0800

Hello, we are installing a webservice and are looking for a searchengine.
We use oracle 9iAs and we want to install ULTRA SEARCH on the search-server.
Please send me some examples/urls , which i can find Ultra Search working in the web.
thanks in advance. (Henry) Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 04:15:42 CST