Free E-mail Server

From: Ian Woodward <iwoodward_at_downside.co.uk>
Date: 8 Nov 2002 11:12:43 -0800

I have 1 internet connection and 13 Networked Computers. I am looking for a free E-mail Server to sit on a 95 or NT Server Machine in my network, collect all the e-mail from the pop server, then put it in to seperate mail boxes, where staff can log on a collect it from I have at least 15 E-mail adrress that need to be sorted, any ideas, would be welcomed

Ian Woodward
Director of ICT @ Crampton Pym & Lewis Solicitors www.crampton-pym-lewis.co.uk
E-mail ict_at_crampton-pym-lewis.co.uk Received on Fri Nov 08 2002 - 13:12:43 CST