Re: oracle user group ...

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:05:19 GMT

bill katelis wrote:
> Is it possible to receive these message via email ?
>
> Or - if not is there a user group out there which is run by email ?
I don't know if it mirrors the messages on this NG, but you can subscribe to the ORACLE-L email ListServ. For instructions:

http://paml.alastra.com/groupsO/oracle-l.html

The site also lists other Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists (PAML). I used to subscribe to this listserv a very long time ago. Received on Fri Nov 08 2002 - 11:05:19 CST