Re: Parrallel Server Question

From: Chuckster <chuckycarson_at_networkcloud.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 07:25:05 -0800

Yea, but at the same time I want to build my skillset and make myself more employable =)

Would parrallel experience be beneficial or are things moving away from this technology?

-Thx,
CC

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Nov 08 2002 - 09:25:05 CST