Re: I want to be oracle master.

From: Phil Britton <phil_at_phil-britton.com>
Date: 08 Nov 2002 13:52:53 +0000

Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com> writes: <snip>
> 1. While employed I always collect resumes and send them to recruiters to "help
> them out."
> 2. While employed I always take time to find job openings and give them to
> recruiters to "help them out."
> 3. While employed I always take time to join them for lunch or a few beers after
> work and "I buy"
> 4. And while teaching I always invite them to meet my students and pass out their
> literature and their cards to "help them out."
>
> In other words ... like every farmer knows ... to get a good harvest ... you must
> sow seeds in the Spring.
>
> Daniel Morgan

Thanks for the advice Daniel, but the problem is, is that I've been out for lunch with *both* of the IT recruiters in the NE who are any good. It's a bit far to go to Leeds or Manchester (where the nearest serious IT recruitment agnecies are) in my lunch hour :-)

cheers

Phil Received on Fri Nov 08 2002 - 07:52:53 CST