Re: Strange Wildcard Results

From: MChristensen <dfs_at_xmission.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2002 13:03:39 -0800

dfs_at_xmission.com (MChristensen) wrote in message news:<ef70fe56.0211051452.18719427_at_posting.google.com>...
> I am seeing strange results from a query where I am looking at a
> subset of one column
> relative to another column.
> I try to do this via concatenation of the subset with a '%' as part of
> a LIKE clause.

Thank you both.
I figured it must have been related to the NULLS but the sequential and similar nature of the records it matched to the NULLs threw me.

It's one of those things that makes you want to smack yourself in the forehead and say DUH.

Some days you can't see the forest for the trees.

Marc Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 15:03:39 CST