Using Portal to display forms and reports?

From: YourEmailId <YourEmail_at_lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 05:15:51 -0800

My boss is asking me to explore the possibility of using Oracle Portal, especially to display Designer generated forms and reports (with parameter forms). I've found lots of information on using the native portal tools to create forms and reports, but I can't seem to find anything on how to incorporate existing forms and reports. Can anyone set me straight on this, or point me in the right direction?
Thanks... Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 07:15:51 CST