Re: James Morle "New Rules of Deployment" White Paper

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2002 09:22:57 -0800

In article <3dc8dbd9$0$18873$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>, Nuno says...

>5 Nov 2002 19:33:07 -0800, Pete Sharman said (and I quote):
>> >
>> You know you can get arrested for heavy breathing with Optus? ;)
>>

>I love doing it when they put me on those never-ending queues with canned
>music. First one to answer gets a surprise. Then I just hang up and
>call them again.
>
>The way I look at it: if they can waste my time with their service
>inefficiency, I can payback too.
>
>--
>Cheers
>Nuno Souto
>nsouto_at_optusnet.com.au.nospam

You want service inefficiency? Try the Commonwealth Bank. My father-in-law deposited a US check (they don't have cheques over here) on August 21, cleared the bank here on August 28 and they STILL haven't made the funds available to me! And, of course, they're not going to pay me interest on the tow month loan I've just given them. :(

Their system must run on SQL Server.

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 11:22:57 CST