Need help with Oracle Loader??

From: Romeo <thedonjuan935_at_aol.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2002 20:34:03 -0800

Hello everyone...I'm doing a school assignment and need to load 1000 records into my Oracle 8i database tables. We currently have the data in MS access tables. I heard the instructor say something about using a loader....I went to the Oracle site and couldn't find any sort of software of that kind. I hope I don't have to do this manually. I haven't really used any loaders before so I don't even really know what it is. I usually add individual records with commands one at a time. So if anyone could help I'd appreciate it. Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 22:34:03 CST