Re: James Morle "New Rules of Deployment" White Paper

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2002 19:33:07 -0800

In article <3dc868bc$0$18872$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>, Nuno says...

snip

>Yup. That's why I said 'prize'. Anything below
>http://members/otpusnet.com.au/nsouto is readable to all and it will stay
>that way. In your case, you could traverse up and down within that.
>http://members.optusnet.com.au/nsouto/pages has the pages. One above
>that will have just default.htm.
>
>Mind you, you can look but no touchy. Otherwise, let me know and I'll
>start the heavy breathing with Optus.

You know you can get arrested for heavy breathing with Optus? ;)

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 21:33:07 CST