Re: Chained/migrated rows and PCTFREE

From: Frederic Payant <no email>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 20:21:51 +0100

Thanks a lot Richard for your very helpfull answer. My table is currently quite fully populated ans is accessed mainly for updates (updates which cause these migrated rows). I'm going to check with developpers and project management if an export is possible.

Thanks again
Have a nice day

Regards
Frederic PAYANT - junior DBA ;-) Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 13:21:51 CST