Re: Is Oracle Reports Developer Buggy, or is it just me?

From: sai sreenivas jeedigunta <vjeedigunta_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2002 09:17:06 -0800

Hi Thomas,
Oracle reports is not Buggy...
as u r o.s is XP u should have some value edition in terms of Visualization..coming to the Displaying part.. U need to Set the Repeating frames properly inorder to View the complete report.. so that u wont have the problems of Displaying only the header part etc ..
Go through some reference manuals that will show u the usage of Setting the repeating frames etc..

sai