Re: Group by question ...

From: Dirk Tschentscher <dirk.tschentscherREM_THIS_at_volkswagen.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:15:12 +0100

Hi,

When you use a function like sum,... then you have to put all other columns into the group by clause or use them with a function like min,...

In my opinion there is no way to do this like you want with the concatenation.
Just
select A || B || C, sum(F) from Table group by A || B || C should work in your statement.

Rgds

    Dirk