Oracle 9i login account

From: Ollie <oamd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2002 06:13:47 -0800

I get installed Oracle 9i on my laptop (XP Professional 258M) to play around with. The only login account that worked is scott/tiger. All other account are not working. The once I tried are

system/manager
internal/oracle
sys/change_on_install

Has Oracle change the password for this account? Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 08:13:47 CST