Re: Query tuning experts: Any hope for tuning query with 5+ joins and a sort?

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 23:50:48 +1000

"Nuno Souto" <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam> wrote in message news:3dc7aaad$0
> Gimme a coupla days. In the middle of doing some design work for the
> RAAF and I'm floating around between North Sydney and the Blue
> Mountains... Back at my desk soon (I hope).
> BTW, thanks for the feedback and the numbers.

Hi Nuno,

Shit, you're not floating in a hot air balloon are you ? You're not one of the poor buggers who's balloon went up in flames and had to jump out.

Please, land safely ;)

Actually, I was rather hoping to be "floating" in the success of Melbourne Cup riches but instead unfortunately landed with a bump in the grim land of reality.

Vinnie Roe, how could you ;(

Cheers

Richard