backup/restore

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:13:09 -0000

Morning,

I don't know how to extract a proc by itself, but in this situation I'd create a dummy user, import the file but with ROWS=NO GRANTS=NO INDEXES=NO (etc - it depends on your version, 8i allows CONSTRAINTS as well) so only thebare bones of the user will be imported - then copy the proc over to the user that needs it.

HTH Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator