Re: Oracle Text Index errors...

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 12:21:04 +0300

Since you are (presumably) not getting the same error on 9.0.1.2, this probably means that 9.0.1.0 has a bug in Oracle Text, which was fixed in 9.0.1.1 or 9.0.1.2 patch set. That fourth digit may make a world of difference. It is advisable to keep your database software updated to the latest patch set at all times (of course, after you verified on a non-essential system that it doesn't introduce any new serious problems and doesn't break things that were working before.)