Re: How to find which subpartition is having THIS data?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:26:41 -0000

If you don't supply a partition, or subpartition name, Oracle uses a sequence to generate a name - so you end up with names which, if I recall correctly, are like:

    SYS_P12345 or SYS_SUBP12345

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Next Seminar dates:
(see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html )

____USA__________November 7/9   (Detroit)
____USA__________November 19/21 (Dallas)
____England______November 12/14

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

<44f08c9d.0211032332.32d10ea7_at_posting.google.com>...