Re: How to find which subpartition is having THIS data?

From: Alex <Ashche_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Nov 2002 23:32:31 -0800

Hi,
thanks a lot, this was exactly what I needed. In meantime, I have read your article "Partitioning in 2 dimensions". I have found something interesting there also. Just a question: if there is no subpartiton name given during creation of the table, does Oracle create kind of the name for it? Thanks
Alex