DBAStudio - "Create Like" fails as sys or system

From: Harry Boswell <hboswel1_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:46:40 -0600

I've just started using DBAStudio after upgrading from 8.0.5 to 8.1.7 a couple of months ago. WHen I try to use the 'Create Like' function to clone a user, as either sus or system, I get ORA-01031 - Insufficient Privileges. Is this a bug in DBAStudio, or does it implement some additional level of security?

Thanks,
Harry Boswell Received on Fri Nov 01 2002 - 10:46:40 CST