Re: How to RTFM

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 31 Oct 2002 13:38:13 -0800

http://www.oracle.com/lang/cn/ :-)

> Daniel Morgan

Maybe some of these guys know:

http://www.tgpconsulting.com/translators.htm#Oriental-Lange

And of course, the useless answer:

ORAINFONAV_DOCPATH Environment Variable on Unix The ORAINFONAV_DOCPATH environment variable should be set to the location of the online manuals, on Unix platforms. The default value for this environment variable is set to the location of the American English version of the online manuals
($ORACLE_HOME/doc60/admin/manuals/US). For Japanese version of the online manuals, set the ORAINFODOC_DOCPATH environment variable to the following value:

$ORACLE_HOME/doc60/admin/manuals/JA

jg

--
@home is bogus.
24314, 00000, "service handle not initialized"