Re: What to do if a logon trigger get invalidated ?

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:45:39 +0100

Next works in V8.1.7 (Unix), can't say it for V9.2. 1. On the server itself do connect internal (in 9.2: sqlplus / as sysdba). Disable the trigger.
2. Set the (Oracle internal so undocumented) init.ora parameter _system_trig_enabled = FALSE, stop/start the database and then disable the trigger. Restart again with the parameter removed.

Hans Erik Busk <tbf_at_cn.stam.dk> schreef in berichtnieuws hg32su8adhreu8tq0o8hmmmvct03vorj4l_at_4ax.com...