Re: How to RTFM

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 31 Oct 2002 01:45:28 -0800

"Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<3dbfe410$0$1287$cc9e4d1f_at_news.dial.pipex.com>...
> "Dusan Bolek" <pagesflames_at_usa.net> wrote in message
> > rajXesh_at_hotmail.com (RK) wrote in message
> > > I thought I knew what the 'F' stood for and started be reading the
> > > KamaSutra. I'm still reading it. Havent come to the Oracle part of it
> > > yet but have sure learned a lot about some other stuff...
> >
> > Yeah, I've did the same. I must admit that the first part is much more
> > enjoyable (practice lessons were great) and in general much more
> > useful for everyday life than Oracle stuff.
> > However, I've had a problems with certification. Got only associate
> > and never reached the MASTER level.
>
> Do you not know, to get the MASTER level you have to demonstrate your skills
> in an (ahem) hands on practical.

Hands? Not mentioning other parts ...

I hadn't problem with practical classes, got pretty good scores. However lector told me that for master I need to attend two advanced classes. :-)

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.