Re: Rename a Oracle table

From: Matthias Rogel <rogel_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 06:20:35 +0100

Hi Flavio,

I remember times (Oracle 6), when there was no online documentation at all. All we had were plenty of large shelfs filled up with Oracle-Books. Every few months when we got a new Release (or even a new Release of an Oracle-Tool like SQL*Forms) the amount of books grew larger and larger. When you were searching for a specific point in Ora-Docu it could happen that U tried 10 books for nothing and only the 11th matched.

 From that, I learnt that the most important thing is often to know where you can find documentation. (And as you can see, Oracle is still improving)

Matthias

PS:
http://tinyurl.com/2c5y