Oracle 9ias wirless edition

From: tm <mtim2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: 30 Oct 2002 14:54:43 -0800

Hello All,

I installed oracle 9iAS 9.0.2 Wireless edition with a infrastructure.

Can somebody explain to me where should I deploy my mobile applications ?
I have the following directories:

<Wireless_home>/wireless/j2ee (which contains only one subdirectory
"applications")
<Wireless_home>/j2ee/OC4J_Wireless
<Wireless_home>/j2ee/OC4J_Portal/WirelessSDK.

It looks like <Wireless_home>/wireless/j2ee contains only ear files, in "applications" sub directory, that have been deployed, during installation I guess, partially into
<Wireless_home>/j2ee/OC4J_Wireless and
<Wireless_home>/j2ee/OC4J_Portal/WirelessSDK.
I found some samples on OTN network with installation instructions. These instructions suggest to deploy samples into
<Wireless_home>/wireless/j2ee/applications/examples/examples-web but
that directory exists in <Wireless_home>/j2ee/OC4J_Portal/WirelessSDK.

So I'm really confused in deployment process.

Any idea?

Best regards,
tm Received on Wed Oct 30 2002 - 16:54:43 CST