Re: DDL trigger only working on one database

From: Eric Kimble <ekimble_at_wfl.fha.dot.gov>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:36:44 -0800

I enjoy reading this ng because for the last 3 years of being a DBA I have never had anyone to work with. I've never worked with a senior so to speak. I also don't have alot of action on my servers so don't get alot of exposure to new problems. So for me this gives me a chance to learn from others as I would if they were local to my shop. For me this has been a truly great experience.
Thanks again.
Eric